Join the Coalition
Join The Coalition
Are you interested in joining our coalition that strategizes the fight against human trafficking in Houston? We encourage you to apply!
- Coalition membership is valid for the calendar year and must be renewed annually during the period of April 1st – May 31st.
- Members commit to be represented at 50% of the bi-monthly meetings of the Coalition. 2022 Meeting Schedule: August 9, 2022; October 4, 2024; December 1, 2022
- Member organizations commit to participate in one of the Coalition Committees and to attend at least 50% of meetings. Example committees: Education, Research & Advocacy, Survivor Services, or Steering.
- Organizations – $100
- Community Members – $35
- Fees are waived for government agencies, survivors, and committee chairpersons
If you have any questions, contact Misa Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 2 forms below. Use the first form “Become A Coalition Member” to apply to become a member of the Houston Rescue and Restore Coalition. Use the second form “Apply for Coalition Leadership” to apply for an HRRC Leadership Position.
Coalition Member Application
HRRC Leadership Application
Steering Committee members and Committee Chairs are individuals who are committed to implementing and executing strategies to increase counter-trafficking collaboration in the Houston metropolitan area.
Committee Chairs have their organization’s membership fee waived and receive a stipend.
Interested HRRC Members who believe in the mission of the coalition are invited to apply for membership on the Steering Committee or Committee Chair.
The application will take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete.
The Houston Rescue & Restore Coalition is governed by a Steering Committee that consSteering Committee members and Coists of United Against Human Trafficking as the Lead Agency and coalition members.
Committee Chairs lead the committees and serve on the Steering Committee. These leadership position terms are for the duration of the coalition fiscal year and can be renewed through additional application processes.
- Ability to lead a diverse group of individuals to reach a common goal.
- Capacity to coordinate and facilitate bi-monthly Committee or Subcommittee Meetings.
- Participate in monthly bi-monthly Steering Committee Meetings
- Fill out the Coalition Leadership Application below before April 15, 2022
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel that includes UAHT and former Coalition Leadership
- All applicants will be notified of the selection decision by April 29, 2022
- All applicants are required to attend a Steering Committee Orientation at United Against Human Trafficking on May 10, 2022
- Community stakeholders are invited to nominate individuals for the Committee Chair and/or Steering Committee. You may submit a nomination by email with the name of the nominee and your name and contact information.
Please e-mail any questions to Misa Nguyen at email@example.com.
Final selection of Steering Committee members will be based on criteria that considers a number of variables in an effort to achieve broad and inclusive representation.
Steering Committee and Committee Chairs are individuals who have a commitment to implement and execute strategies to increase counter-trafficking collaboration in the Houston metropolitan area.