One of the greatest barriers in the fight to end human trafficking is that victims remain unidentified. Social service providers act as the first line of defense in identifying and connecting victims with the appropriate services. .
By Attending this training you will :
- Know the scope of human trafficking on a global, national, and local level
- Understand the methods that traffickers use to control their victims
- Identify a trafficked person
- Implement trauma-informed techniques that will enhance interaction with a potential victim of human trafficking
- Understand response protocol
- Obtain access to direct contacts for reporting tips and requesting assistance with potential victims
Join us and increase your confidence and knowledge to respond to a situation of trafficking in your daily work.