While most schools are equipped to handle various security issues, human trafficking is a continuously emerging threat in need of increased methods for addressing. It’s widely recognized that young people of all socioeconomic backgrounds are falling victim to human trafficking schemes. This training is designed to meet this new challenge by proactively preparing educators and school personnel to address this issue. Educators are key stakeholders in the fight to end human trafficking, and hold a key role in identifying victims of human trafficking. By attending this training, faculty will:
– Address the reality of human trafficking as it pertains to children and teens.
– Portray the methods used by traffickers to recruit victims.
– Identify vulnerabilities students may have that could increase their risk of being lured into a trafficking situation.
– Instructions on how to identify a potential human trafficking victim in a school environment.
– Illustrate the importance of a school-wide response and provide sample protocols.
– Provide direct contacts for reporting tips and requesting assistance with potential victims.
Training will be provided by our Education Specialist, Sarah Koransky.
Reserve your free spot today at the Book Online Link. Email email@example.com with any questions